Well, here we are! A little bit about us... Nathan and I were Married in Mexico with 10 of our closest friends on the beach, it was amazing, I should say he is amazing, I am luck to have him! Our son Nick is now 5 going on 15, he is so fun. Our newest addition, our little girl Jorja, she is growing so fast. Nathan attends UVU, works and has several bands, he is very talented. I am a secretary for a Plastic Surgeon, part-time but a full-time mom. Life is pretty good!!

Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day

Kindergarten

so, every mother with school aged children has felt this way, I am sure!
we had back to school night and met Nicks teacher last night, i cried !!
this has been the fastest 5 years of my life, he is so big!! He is very excited to go to
Kindergarten! He has grown up so fast, I am so proud of him, I really enjoy his company,
he is actually a cool kid!! I got all emotional, not at the school or in front of people, but i cried
I just told nick that i was proud of him and it wasnt a sad cry, wow my little guy is going to
school!

No comments: