Well, here we are! A little bit about us... Nathan and I were Married in Mexico with 10 of our closest friends on the beach, it was amazing, I should say he is amazing, I am luck to have him! Our son Nick is now 5 going on 15, he is so fun. Our newest addition, our little girl Jorja, she is growing so fast. Nathan attends UVU, works and has several bands, he is very talented. I am a secretary for a Plastic Surgeon, part-time but a full-time mom. Life is pretty good!!

Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day

free minute










i have a free minute to post so i am getting them all done.

I only work three days a week, but that is still time that i am not with my family. its hard to shut work off sometimes....surgeries/order implants/silicone vs saline/prescriptions/billing/collections/schedule blah!! so I race home to do something fun with the kids, we went to the field by the house and flew kites, we walked there, nick was worried about crossing the road, does that mean i scare him too much about traffic? jorja thought it was so funny to watch nick and the kite, of course the wind quit right after we got there. we also, took them to the park and really enjoyed the warm weather, it was packed, everybody had the same idea!
I am very excited for summer!! we have swimming lessons coming up, nick has summer camp with his school, his birthday is at the end of the month, nates birthday too!!

No comments: